Give Your Dreams Life | Thoughtful Thursdays


"A Dream Will Remain A Dream Until You Give Life To It"


It's so easy to have a passion or dream but not bring it to life because someone says "Your dream isn't important" or "Its not going to work out for you, I tried it and it didn't work so it definitely won't work out for you"


I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT NONE OF THIS IS TRUE!

God knows why He gave that dream specifically to YOU. Because He knows that you can bring that dream to life or you can pioneer that dream with the help of others.
Sometimes its difficult when discouragement comes from family members or close friends but in times like, this look to God because He is your source of encouragement and motivation.

For this I can definitely use myself as an example because I encountered many obstacles when starting my blog. I had friends telling me that I would have nothing to write about, family members telling me it was a waste of time and what benefit would I get from it.
I ignored all of these negative comments because I knew I didn't just wake up one day and decide that I wanted to start blogging.

Whatever dream/goal/aspiration you have, don't be discouraged or don't give up because of initial set backs or lack of support from those you thought would help you.

You WILL give life to your dream and that dream WILL become a reality. When it does, those that doubted you in the beginning will marvel at just how amazing what you've done is and they may even be able to help you to push that dream further. Let your motivation to birth your dream be to receive praise from God not praise from people because praise from people is temporary but praise from God is eternal.

Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men. 
(Proverbs 22:29)

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.