YSL Touché Éclat Foundation | New Purchase

Confession time!

I am addicted to buying foundation and I have no idea why?!



Somehow, a brief conversation about foundation led to this new addition to my collection.
I used this foundation during the week but typical me, forgot to take pictures.
It feels really nice on the skin, it's very light weight and has a semi matte finish finish which I like.
I can't fault this foundation at all, I got it in the shade B80 but I may get it in the next shade up just because I like my foundation to be a tad darker than my skin so that I can use it throughout winter and summer rather than having to buy summer and winter shades but I really love this foundation.
As I was in a rush on the day I used this, I forgot to prime my skin but I noticed that I didn't get as oily as I normally would with some of my other foundations which is great.




Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.