Cardamon | Manicure Mondays

I've been on the hunt for a khaki coloured nail polish that is affordable.
I really wouldn't be able to justify spending £15 on NailsInc or Burberry at the moment so I started looking for a drugstore alternative.
I went to my local Superdrug Store but the didn't have the Khaki colour by Collection so I opted for this shade of green.
Initially I wasn't too fond of the colour but I must admit that it's really grown on me.


Barry M Gel Nail Paint in Cardamon 

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.