Mini Shoe Haul | Public Desire

I'm usually not much of a shoe buyer but I guess with my change in wardrobe, I needed shoes to compliment the type of style I'm going for.
I'm not a trend follower either but the whole khaki trend this season is right up my street since the majority of my wardrobe consists of greys, blacks, whites, khakis and nudes.
I'm also really into block heels at the moment as they are a million times EASIER to walk in than the normal stiletto heel and they still look stylish. 

I can't wait to actually style these shoes and show you outfit posts. 


Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.