Overcoming Negativity | Thoughtful Thursdays

There's nothing worse than being stuck in a rut, feeling rubbish, experiencing sad emotions and generally not having high self esteem.
It is honestly a horrible experience and it's something I still struggle with now but I've realised that there are ways to overcome these feelings. You might not overcome them fully but you will feel better than you did initially. 
The most annoying thing about being in one of these moods is that you can't always explain why you feel the way you do or explain how you feel but you know within yourself that you genuinely don't feel great. 
The most important thing to do is to try and encourage yourself, as hard as it may be, sometimes it's better to try and deal with your emotions by yourself before attempting to confide in others because not everyone has your best interest at heart. 
Whenever I feel like this I: 

1. Pray 
2. Listen to uplifting music - mainly gospel (personal preference of genre)
3. Be your own encourager 
4. Speak to people who inspire and encourage me
5. Try to engage in activities that I feel happiest doing
6. Declutter the environment around me/complete a to do list


I honestly feel like these steps definitely help to overcome these emotions as they you in a place where you should normally feel at your best. 


Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.