#69WithEaziUK | OOTD

This is my first Outfit Of The Day post this year
I went to a very small and intimate concert that I absolutely loved!
I'm a big fan of acoustic music and a big fan of Mr Eazi so the two combined was bound to be something up my alley
Last night was without a doubt the best night I've had possibly since 2014. The sweet blend of live acoustic and Mr Eazi was the right combination for a perfect night. I'm so glad I went to this and I wish Mr Eazi nothing but success throughout his journey.
I didn't want to be too overdressed but I also didn't want to be too underdressed so I paired my navy blue ripped jeans with a white fluffy top to complement the transition between winter and spring and still look nice.
This outfit can be dressed up when paired with heels and dressed down with flat shoes or trainers.
I paired the look with heeled ankle boots.




Outfit:
Jeans - Topshop
Top - Primark
Boots - H&M
Jacket - H&M




Face:
Foundation - YSL Touché Eclat
Concealer - LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn
Highlighter - Sleek Face Form Kit in Medium and Make Up Revolution Baked Bronzer in Rock on World 
Lip Liner - Make Up Store lip pencil in Russian Bordeaux
Lipstick - Sleek Matte Lip Cream in Birthday Suit

Hair - London Virgin Hair

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.