Easter Sunday | OOTD

Here's my outfit for Easter Sunday
Even though the weather was completely unpredictable, I wanted to wear something to show off my tailor-made Spring Summer collection from Asare Collections





Outfit:
Dress - Asare Collections
Shoes - Public Desire


Face:
Foundation - YSL Touche Eclat
Concealer - LA Girl Pro Concealer in Toast & Fawn
Highlighter - Sleek Face Form in Medium & Make Up Revolution Baked Bronzer in Rock on World
Lip Liner - NYX Lip Pencil in Espresso
Lipstick - Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in Birthday Suit

Happy Easter.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.