Initial Review: Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set

What better way to start off my first post than doing a beauty review?
After a lot of 'umming' and 'ahhing' I finally decided to purchase the Zoeva luxury rose golden set.

Zoeva is a German brand that was founded in 2008. The brand originally started with just 10 brushes but now has 3 collections and many brushes that can be sold separately.

I watched endless youtubers talk about the set, saying how soft it was and it improved the application of make up that I just couldn't resist the temptation any longer. 

I love the fact that the delivery period is so short. It only took 5 days!

I absolutely love the packaging, the cardboard box that it came in has their quote and logo on it



Then inside the box, the tissue paper used to wrap it is also customised with the logo and the brushes are placed inside bubble wrap


The actual packaging/make up brush bag has beautiful rose gold detailing on the zip and the appliqué.


The rose gold detailing on the brushes is gorgeous and gives them a vintage look. The set comes with five face brushes: powder brush, foundation brush, concealer brush, contour brush and blush brush.


It also comes with three eye brushes: definer brush, crease brush and winged liner brush



I'm so excited to use them and give you a review on them.


Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.