Manicure Monday!

Apologies for this being late as the title of the post is called Manicure Monday
I celebrated my birthday on Tuesday and because of this I actually did get my nails done on Monday 
I had intended to do a post on my outfit of the day but I realised I didn't actually take any full pictures 
I will be doing a post on my end of birthday week outfit on Monday so I will incorporate my nails into that post so please look out for that
Anyway, for the first time, I didn't really celebrate my birthday. I decided to use it as a day to reflect and also be grateful for how far I've come 
I feel becoming a year older and no longer being a teen, there's a higher demand to be more mature and to handle situations in a more adult manner than you're used to 
I'm excited for what this chapter in my life has to bring because I've decided to live in my way that doesn't embrace negativity of any kind
Let's see what the chapter has in store 

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.