My Birthday Post

Hey guys,
I'd like to start this post with an apology.
I know I promised to upload a manicure Monday post joint with my end of birthday week outfit, however once again I got too caught up in the moment and forget to take any full pictures.
I did manage to take a few when I got home but the quality wasn't that great as the pictures were taken on my phone. 
I will still insert the pictures. I managed to find one nice picture from the day of my actual birthday which I will also insert and a picture of my nails.

Apologies once again and I promise to take pictures at the start of the day/event from now one. 


This was the day of my actual birthday, I chose to keep the outfit quite simple wearing a short sleeve chiffon kaki green blouse paired with dark navy blue ripped jeans and my chesunt uggs with a leather jacket.



For my birthday I chose to do a pink toned nude with a barbie glittery pink on my ring finger
Apologies for my crusty hand lol


Please excuse the extremely oily face lol 


Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.