Make Up Storage - The Cheaper Alternative

Most people jumped on the band wagon of purchasing the acrylic make up storage from Muji or eBay.
I'd be telling a lie if I said I wasn't one of the people who looked into it
However, one day I was in my local asda and I spotted these storage drawers and they made such perfect sense to me 
I couldn't fathom forking out £25 on the acrylic storage when I could purchase this one which has more space for 1/5 of the price.
After a lot of contemplating, I decided to buy two as my make up collection is still very much in its growing stage 
My make up is finally organised and separated in logical compartments. 
I also purchased two ceramic tumblers which are actually meant for liquid hand soap in the bathroom but it's the perfect size to hold my make up brushes and gives the brushes a nice new chic home rather than being left helplessly on my dressing table.


It's so much more fun putting make up on when you know where everything is rather than having it sprawled out in front of you and not knowing which item to pick up.


Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.