My Morning Routine

Hey guys!
My morning routine is pretty straight forward.
I don't use many products at all as I feel that it's too time consuming especially when you don't have a lot of time in the mornings.

There are 7 steps to my routine:

1. I brush my teeth with euthymol toothpaste using a normal tooth brush - some people really despise this toothpaste because of it's strong taste. However, if you overlook the slight tingling feeling it gives, this toothpaste really does get the job done and your mouth feels squeaky clean afterwards.


2. For my body, I use the Simple bar soap with my African net sponge


3. On my face, I use the Superdrug 2-in-1 Detoxifying Cream Wash & Mask from their Deep Action range. I apply this to a wet face then I rinse this off with warm water and pat dry with a face towel


4. I then apply the Superdrug Deep Cleansing Lotion also from their Deep Action range to a cotton pad and wipe it over my face in an upward motion


5. To moisturise my face and body I use the Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion with naturally active colloidal oatmeal, although the way I apply it on my face is slightly different as I dot the moisturiser on my face before rubbing it in, in an upward motion to avoid premature wrinkles. I find that this technique leaves my face feeling softer and more moisturised. I'm not a big fan of spray deodorants as I find the smell can sometimes be unpleasant and the spray can sometimes cause a burning feeling. So instead I use a roll-on deodorant from MUM.



6. I use carmex on my lips to keep them moisturised and to protect them from sunlight as it contains spf15 or to protect my lips from dry, windy weather.



And there you have it, my everyday morning routine.


DISCLAIMER: The products mentioned in this post are what I use and what works for ME. By no means am I saying you should go out and buy these products!

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.