KIKO Mat Base Corrector Primer | Initial Review

I have the most oily skin ever! It's actually ridiculous 
I decided to finally pick up this primer because I've heard so many youtubers rave about it and read so many blog posts on it 
I have to say, I finally get what all the hype is about 
When I say my skin is oily, it's so oily that after an hour or so my t-zone starts producing oil and by the end of the day, my face literally looks like it's been dipped in a bowl of oil 
I picked this product up on Saturday and used it on Sunday. 
This product works wonders!
I've definitely changed my perspective on primers after using this.
I applied a small amount to my t-zone, cheeks and chin before applying my Lancôme Teint Idole 24H foundation. I then set my face as normal using my MAC Mineralise Skin Finish powder.
For the first time in a long time I was able to wear make for 11hours without having to powder my face during the day.


KIKO Mat Base Corrector Primer - £8.90

My only negative about this product is that, if you apply too much, it makes you look like you have dry patches on your face.
Other than that, it's a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with oily skin.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.