My Updated Morning Routine

My morning routine hasn't changed too much.
I've just eliminated some of the products and replaced them with new ones which are working much better for me.

1. I brush my teeth with euthymol toothpaste using a normal tooth brush - some people really despise this toothpaste because of it's strong taste. However, if you overlook the slight tingling feeling it gives, this toothpaste really does get the job done and your mouth feels squeaky clean afterwards.


2. For my body, I use the Simple bar soap with my African net sponge


3. On my face, I use the Simple Moisturising Face Wash from their Kind to Skin. I apply this to a wet face then I rinse this off with warm water and pat dry with a face towel. I stopped using the Superdrug 2-in-1 Detoxifying Cream Wash & Mask just because I felt it as a little harsh on my skin at times.

4. I use the St. Ives Invigorating Scrub 4 times a week. Once this does run out I will be purchasing the St. Ives Blemish Control Scrub just because I have oily skin and I feel this will cater better to my skin type because it will help unclog my pores and remove dead skin cells and bacteria that causes spots and blemishes.

5. I then apply the Superdrug Deep Cleansing Lotion from their Deep Action range to a cotton pad and wipe it over my face in an upward motion. I may not repurchase this product as I want to try out the Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion.


6. Following on from this, I use Simples Soothing Facial Toner also from their Kind to Skin range. I apply this using a cotton pad as well.


7. To moisturise my face and body I have started using the Garnier Intensive 7 day Body Lotion Cocoa Butter. I really love the way this product makes my skin feel. It definitely does moisturise my skin without leaving that greasy feeling that I can't stand. I didn't repurchase my Aveeno moisturiser simply because I didn't feel like it was hydrating and moisturising my skin the way I wanted it to.


8. I use a roll-on deodorant from MUM.


9. I use carmex on my lips to keep them moisturised and to protect them from sunlight as it contains spf15 or to protect my lips from dry, windy weather.



And there you have it, my updated morning routine.


DISCLAIMER: The products mentioned in this post are what I use and what works for ME. By no means am I saying you should go out and buy these products!

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.