Manicure Mondays | The Grey Edition

I know I haven't been consistent with this series on my blog BUT I genuinely forgot to do an update when I get my nails redone.
After nearly 4 months of having acrylic nails consistently, I cannot explain to you just how free my hands feel now that I've got my natural nails.
I'll definitely be staying away from acrylic nails for a while as the longer the get, the more they stress my hands out.
So, on my last appointment in the nail shop i opted to for a grey colour on my nails and immediately fell in love with it.
I feel as though grey compliments my complexion so well.
Knowing that I was going to get my acrylics taken off, I was on the hunt for a grey nail polish.
I stumbled across Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Chai and I just had to pick it up.
I'm in love with this colour and I'll definitely be getting a lot of us out of it.


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Chai - £3.99
I love Barry M nail polishes and I am definitely looking to expand my fast growing Barry M collection.
Now that I have my natural nails, I'll be able to do Manicure Monday posts every week as I can change my nail colour as frequently as I like.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.