50 Facts about Me TAG

1. What are you wearing?
Lol Pyjamas

2. Ever been in love?
Not real love, no

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Unfortunately, yes :(

4.  How tall are you?
I'm a shorty, 5ft 3

5. How much do you weigh?
I haven't checked in a while but last time I did, 7.5 stone

6. Any tattoos?
Nope

7. Any piercings?
I used to have 8 but now I only have 3 in my ears

8. OTP?
Lol, I'm not sure what this means...

9. Favorite show?
At the moment I don't have one, it used to be Suits though

10.  Favorite bands?
The Compozers

11: Something you miss?
Last summer

12: Favourite song?
Yen Agya - Sonnie Badu. Absolutely love this song

13: How old are you?
20 :)

14: Zodiac sign?
I don't believe in zodiac signs but Aquarius

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
God fearing, humble, respectful, caring

16: Favorite Quote?
You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't waste it!

17: Favorite actor?
John Dumelo

18: Favorite color?
Orange

19: Loud music or soft?
This depends on my mood, for the most part soft music but if I'm really excited or in a very good mood loud music

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my bed and listen to music

21: How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If it's a normal day, including showering 25-30mins. If I'm going out then maybe an hour

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope

24.  Turn on?
Well kept facial hair, fresh smell, good breath, nice teeth, nice nails, humbleness, tall, dark skin

25. Turn off?
Bad body odour, bad breath, bad teeth, bitten nails, arrogance

26: The reason I joined Youtube?started a blog
I started a blog as my escape route from the real world where I can talk about the things I like and I'm passionate about

27. Fears?
Not achieving my goals in life

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Comic relief

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? blog name
Ohemaa in my language means Queen and I believe we are all princesses that one day become Queens so I added my name to it and got Ohemaa Renelle

31: Last book you read?
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Daughter - Jane Shemilt

33: Last show you watched?
Come Dine With Me

34: Last person you talked to?
Cassandra

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Friend

36: Favorite food?
Banku and Okro soup

37: Place you want to visit?
Spain, I've still never been

38: Last place you were?
My bed

39: Do you have a crush?
Nope :)

40: Last time you kissed someone?
My little cousin on the weekend

41: Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday

42: Favourite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry

43: What instruments do you play??
I used to play piano, violin and saxophone

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
My earrings

45: Last sport you played?
Netball like 5 years ago

46: Last song you sang?
Fine Lady - Kwamz & Flava

47: Favorite chat up line?
I don't think I have one

48: Have you ever used it?
Nope 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who reads this, particularly bloggers and youtubers because it's a great way for your readers/viewers to get to know you and it's actually quite fun.

Love, 

Ohemaa Renelle
x

P.S if you want me to do more tags, comment below
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.