My Paris Weekend...

This is a cheeky little holiday post I thought I'd throw in as I'm trying to post everyday this week to make up for lost time.
Last weekend I was lucky enough to go to Paris for a short but well needed and appreciated break.
I haven't been to France in 5 years so it was definitely breath taking all over again
I got to take in the Parisian air once again and I loved it.
I had a good time and enjoyed good jazz music which I loved and I got to see parts of Paris that I hadn't visited on my previous trip.
I will definitely be going to Paris again in the near future as there's some much I now want to do
I have realised though that I'm sort of a traditional Ghanaian when it comes to holidays as I didn't
I'll be making a holiday destination wishlist soon and hopefully I can visit all of these places one day.


A site from the Eiffel Tower 

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.