Sunkissed Bronzer in Dark - The Best Contour Powder

I've been on the hunt for a contour powder that is actually dark since Sleek no longer do the face contour kit in dark.
One day my friend Cassandra from Coco London on youtube and I popped into our local Primark and wondered over to the beauty and make up section.
She was looking through the bronzers and we found a bronzer in the shade 'dark'
This bronzer actually gives me life every time I use it!
It comes with two shades, one is extremely dark and is actually the perfect shade for contouring and the other shade I'm guessing is for bronzing.
I use the second shade to tone down the contour if it sometimes looks dramatic or too harsh.
Who would have ever thought Primark would be the home of my new found love?


Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.