My New Face Cream | Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser vs Witch Mattifying Moisturiser




I have been using this product for just under a week but I'm still quite indifferent to it.




As I mentioned in my night time routine, I was looking for a face cream that isn't too heavy and doesn't leave my face looking greasy.
I did some research and decided that it was between the Witch Mattifying Moisturiser and Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser.
They both claim control shine and are developed specifically for oily to combination skin.

There are 2 reasons why the Simple product earned the space in my skin care products
1. I already use Simple products to wash, cleanse and tone my face
2. There was no way I was spending £4.99 on a tiny little tube of the Witch product.

My initial thoughts...
So, like I said, I am still indifferent with this product only because I did see that it helped get rid of blemishes I had before I started using the product but I now have more blemishes which it doesn't seem to be affecting. However, this could purely be down to the fact that my skin isn't at its best at the moment.

My thoughts now...
I have been using this product now for a little over 3 weeks and honestly I'm not really noticing any difference. It is definitely controlling my oils but I'm not seeing much improvement in my blemishes. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed but I expected better results as I am very trusting of the Simple brand. 

The Witch Mattifying Moisturiser is currently on sale at Superdrug, so I'll definitely get my hands on that and let you know which one I prefer.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.