Mothers Are Inspirational People | Thoughtful Thursdays

This post is completely inspired by today being my mum's birthday.

Every year I save money to get my mum a present regardless of how small it is, I try.
This year I decided to do something a little different...
I took my mum out to get pampered at a spa then took her out for lunch.
The reason I say mothers are inspirational people, not only biological mothers but mother figures as well is because they put up with all the things no one else would and they tell us things we really don't want to hear that will benefit us in the long run. They are actually so patient even though they do shout at us. I really wouldn't replace my mum for the world and as much as sometimes I feel like she's talking too much I know that everything she says is for the benefit of me and my children to come.
I was going to make this post long winded and write paragraphs and paragraphs about how much I love my mum and how much I appreciate her but the whole essence of this post is really just to say happy birthday to an even more important Ohemaa (Queen) in my life and that's my mum.


OOTD
I really wanted to look nice but seriously could not be bothered to wear make up as it was far too hot


Outfit:
Dress - Primark
Duster Coat - Bershka
Shoes - Primark 


Love, 

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.