Bake Of The Week | My Everyday Breakfast

I was never one who took much interest in breakfast and as I'm usually in a rush in the mornings, I don't have time to eat to eat breakfast.
But after trying out this healthy breakfast option inspired by Niomi Smart, I've wondered why I didn't make time for breakfast before.

I've been having this breakfast everyday for just over a month and I can notice a difference in my energy levels first thing in the morning and throughout the day.

It's really simple and easy to make and isn't time consuming at all.

What you will need:

  • 3/4 tbsp Natural yogurt
  • 1 tsp Chia seeds
  • 1tbsp Ground cinnamon
  • 2 tbsp Granola 
  • Strawberries
  • Raspberries
  • Blueberries
Method:
1. Soak chia seeds for 1-2mins, be sure not to use too much water

2. Scoop 3/4 tbsp of natural yogurt into your breakfast bowl

3. Wash and cut off stems on the fruit

4. Once the chia seeds have set, scoop them into the yogurt and mix through

5. Add 1tbsp of ground cinnamon mixing through and 2tbsp of granola
 

6. Then sprinkle your fruit on top and enjoy your breakfast!


Let me know if you try it out and what you think!


Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.