SAMPLE: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

A few weeks back, I asked if any of you had tried the new Bare Minerals product but I didn't receive much response because its new.

I recently popped in to Debenhams in Oxford Street on a completely different agenda but thought why not try it out whilst I was there.

The lady that served me was really nice, she originally matched me to the shade 'Chestnut' but I asked to try a darker shade as I felt this one was a little bit on the ashy side.
The shade darker was 'Sienna' which I felt matched me a bit better. I didn't want to commit to buying the full size tube if I wasn't going to completely like it and I wanted to see how the product would look in natural lighting (store lights can sometimes be deceiving).


I tried the sample today and I really liked it!

When I first started applying it, I was thinking what on earth is this, why does it look grey?! But I worked it into my skin using my fingers and honestly I didn't feel like I had any product on my face but it left a nice dewy finish.

I did have to powder a lot during the day but that's my fault as I forgot to prime my skin before applying the product.

I will definitely be purchasing the full size product because I think it  will be perfect for summer as it is so lightweight.

I couldn't sing enough praises for this product, it honestly is amazing even for people with oily skin like myself. I'll update you on how long the product lasts without shine once I use it with a primer.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.