My Favourite Author | Dorothy Koomson

I fell in love with Dorothy Koomson's books back in 2011 when I read 'The Chocolate Run'.
This book definitely reignited my love for reading and I started a hunt to find other books she had written.



I've read all of her books apart from the two most recent ones, 'The Flavours Of Love' and 'That Girl From Nowhere' but I've just purchased 'The Flavours of Love'.
I was going to purchase the eBooks as its slightly more convenient and doesn't add any extra weight to my-already-heavy-handbag but I'm not sure whether I'm ready to give up the feel of a physical book just yet.
Reading her books, you feel like you're actually part of the story and you can really sympathise and relate to the characters.
Her books are not like most where it takes forever to actually start enjoying them, you get sucked right in from the start.
I'm particularly excited to start reading 'The Flavours Of Love' because I think it's definitely up my alley in terms of baking and cooking.
I'll definitely be doing book reviews on these two books because I'm positive that I'll love them just as much as her other novels.


Dorothy Koomson is an incredibly talented writer and I'm so glad I discovered her!


Love, 

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.