Estee Lauder Isn't For Me!

If you've seen my wishlist, you'll have noticed that there are quite a few Estee Lauder products on there.
I was desperate to buy these products because I'd heard so many amazing things and wanted to try it out for myself.

Today, I went into Westfield to get colour matched and I was truly disappointed.

I tried the Double Wear Light Foundation first as I'm looking for a summertime foundation that gives full coverage but is lightweight. This foundation has limited shades and none of them seemed to match.

I then went on to try the Double Wear Foundation, although there was more variety in the shades, I really didn't like the way the foundation felt on my face. It felt really cakey and my face felt stiff.

I'm glad that I went in store to colour match because I feel as though I've saved myself some money by not purchasing a product that I would never use.

I have removed these products from my wishlist for the time being but who knows, maybe I'll try them again in the future and have a different opinion.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.