MakeUp Forever Is Coming To The UK!

When I heard the amazing news that MakeUp Forever was coming to the UK I was completely estatic.
For about 2 or 3 years I've been wanting to try out the MakeUp Forver Mat Velvet foundation and the MakeUp Forever HD foundation but the risk of ordering it online and the shade being completely off was too high so I never purchased it.
They will be launching in the UK on May 19th at Debenhams Flagship store in Oxford street.

I will definitely be there for the launch, and if you're like me and you've been desperate to try out their products you'll be as excited as I am. 

Hope to see you there!

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.