Should I Purchase? | Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

I'm extremely eager to purchase this product but the word hydrating sticks out to me as I have very oily skin.
I haven't seen many reviews on this product or heard many people talk about it as it's a new product, so before I fork out £26 on a product I may never use, I'd like to know if this product is really worth it.
If you've tried this product, regardless of your skin type, I'd love to know what you thought of it.
I'm hoping it will be a good product for summertime as I've read that it is very light weight but still gives the same amount of coverage as a foundation would.
It's said to work as a bb cream, cc cream and tinted moisturiser all in one.

Don't forget to comment below and tell me your thoughts!


Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.