Manicure Mondays | The Chocolate Brown

I think I may have just replaced my love for Barry M nail paint in Mushroom
This colour is everything!!!
It's the perfect chocolate colour and it compliments my skin perfectly.
I have no words to explain the love I have for this colour, its just simply amazing
I bought Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail paint in Cocoa
I'm starting to realise I prefer the finish of the gel nail polish compared to the normal finish just because it makes the colour stand out a bit more
I cannot lie, when I first applied it, it wasn't the colour I was expecting but its a beautiful rich chocolate colour.
It's definitely workplace friendly as it isn't too striking and doesn't clash with outfits as the colour is quite dark


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail paint in Cocoa - £3.99

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.