Picking Yourself Up | Thoughtful Thursdays

Most of the time when I feel miserable or stuck in a rut its because my environment isn't how it's supposed to be.
My room doesn't look quite how I want it to look, my desk is clattered and to me the whole house just looks chaotic 

I've found a way to get myself out of these crap moods and to most, it will sound completely weird, but I like to clean. I feel like cleaning is a type of  external detox 

Most people that know me, know I'm always cleaning but I clean more when I'm upset. This is because I find doing something productive gives me a sense of achievement and whatever I was upset about suddenly becomes irrelevant

When my room/house is clean to my standards I find I can think more clearly and more rationally.

Cleaning might not necessarily work for everyone but try and engage yourself in activities that make you feel empowered because once you feel empowered being miserable feels pointless.  

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.