My Weight Journey

While most people are on a weight loss journey both on youtube and here in the blogging world, I'm on a weight gain journey... I know, it sounds completely crazy!

I don't have any serious issues with my current weight and for the most part I actually like my size but for three years now the scales have been stuck on 7.5 stone which for me seems underweight for my age and height.

I've tried all kinds of remedies to try and gain weight but to no avail.

I've come to embrace the fact that I'll never be as big as I want to be but I've decided to start taking more interest in my fitness.

I go jogging every morning around 6am, I'm noticing that I feel a lot happier as I'm exercising and my appetite is increasing slightly.

Let me know if you'd like an update on my weight/fitness journey.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
Share

1 comment:

  1. lol! If only we all had this problem! I can't even remember the last time I weight 7.5 stones!
    Nice blog :)

    Assumpta x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.