Back to Basics

Throughout the year I notice that my style evolves and then reverts back to basic fashion.
This spring I have decided to clear out my wardrobe (again!) and go back to basics and stay there.
Most people know me for my signature all black everything wardrobe which to be quite honest is down to pure laziness rather than style influence.

Anyway, I'm purchasing basic items which I feel will never go out of fashion and can be worn in many different ways throughout the year.
I'm sticking to basic colours such as black, white, grey, navy, camel, khaki and khaki green.
I just feel as though these are staple colours that can be worn throughout the year and to any occasion.

I will definitely try and inject a pop of colour into my wardrobe but nothing too dramatic.

Look out for my clothes haul as I will be going shopping very soon.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.