My Current Foundation | Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation Review

I bought this foundation in April last year and didn't use until December last year because it was the most expensive foundation I'd ever bought and I never wanted it to run out.
I saw so many youtubers raving about this product but I still wasn't moved to use it.

This is hands down my holy grail foundation of 2015 thus far.
I love the consistency, the colour match, the coverage and the way it feels on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey at all.

I use 2 pumps to get a nice full coverage and it is definitely buildable coverage. If you have super oily skin like myself, you'll definitely have to use a primer or be prepared to blot/powder a lot during the day. I find that my t-zone does becomes quite shiny/oily after a few hours without priming my t-zone first.

Even for oily skin, this foundation does give a nice dewy finish which doesn't look greasy.


Shade #510 Suede



I purchased mine whilst on holiday in New York last year from Sephora. I was matched with the shade #510 Suede which is actually a perfect match. My only concern is that I have tried to find the same shade in the UK and I can only find shades that are slightly lighter or slightly darker than the one I'm currently using as the shade numbers are done differently in the UK and US.

My only negatives with this foundation are that:
  • I'm not sure if it actually lasts 24hrs
  • The shade numbers are different in Europe and in America so you may find some difficulty repurchasing the exact same shade.
Other than these 2 negatives, I'm absolutely in love with this foundation and I'm not sure if it can be replaced just yet.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.