Sleek Beauty Blemish Balm Review

I purchased this product 3 years ago and I loved it!
The texture isn't too thick or heavy, it gives a nice natural coverage and it's affordable.
My only negative at the time was that the colours are limited and my perfect shade would be a mixture of the dark and medium shades but I couldn't fathom buying both shades as I knew I wouldn't use this product everyday so I only bought it in the dark.
I decided it that it would be a good summer time shade or holiday shade as it would match my skin a bit better in the summer as I'd be darker.
When I first started wearing it, I did notice that it made me quite oily so I stopped using it for a while.
I rediscovered it in my make up collection last September and thought I'd give it another try. I remembered why I loved it and started using it again.
I didn't realise that it has an awful flashback due to the SPF15 in the product and when I saw a photo of myself I couldn't pin point why my skin looked ashy and white washed until I back tracked and remembered that I had applied this product on that day.


(This is the only picture I could find)

The product isn't terrible but I would advise not to use if you're planning to take pictures on that day because the flashback is ridiculous.
I'm yet to try this product again but with a primer because it is definitely not the best finish if you have oily skin.
I'd definitely like to use it in summer for days when I feel I need more coverage but something that is very lightweight.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.