Bake of the Week | My Cookie Indulgence

I absolutely love baking
I think it's so relaxing and and it's fun when I have nothing to do 
This week I was craving homemade cookies, and as usual, I had to give in to that craving 

I initially decided that I was going to make the whole batch, red velvet and white chocolate but later changed my mind and made, milk chocolate chip cookies and chocolate and white chocolate chip cookies as well
They were crispy on the outside and soft and squidgy in the middle

Just writing about it is making my mouth water.. Mm..

It was the perfect little treat and it's so simple to make

All of them

Red velvet and white chocolate

Milk chocolate chip

Chocolate and white chocolate chip 

I can't wait to see what next week has in store because I most definitely loved this week's bake. 

Love, 

Ohemaa Renelle 
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.