OOTD | Casual Shopping Day






Face:
Foundation - Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr in #510 Suede
Concealer: LA Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn
Lipstick: MAC Syrup
Lip Liner: NYX Deep Purple

Outfit:
Jacket - H&M 
Jumper - Marks & Spencer 
Trousers - H&M
Trainers - Converse

After almost a year of not getting my hair done by her, I fell back in love with lady that installed my first ever weave 4 years ago.
Divyne Styles has been doing my hair 4 years and I really couldn't see myself going to anyone else. But like with any product, you want to branch out, try new things but when you go back to the old product you question why you branched out in the first place!
I have 2 other hair stylists whom I love to bits but getting my hair done by divyne styles really brought back memories of getting ready for my year 11 prom and getting my hair done by her. 
I wanted to try a new look, something that wasn't too long and had a more mature, sophisticated look about it so I decided to go for a short middle parting. 

If you'd like to get in contact with her, I'll leave her details below: 
divinestyles@live.com

Photos by Shaquille Ingram

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.