My Weight Gain Journey | Update

It wasn't too long ago that I posted saying I had given up trying to put on weight because absolutely nothing was working for me.

Miraculously, I have some how managed to gain a little bit of weight and I found this out without the aid of a scale.
A few people have told me I've put on weight which I'm delighted about but unfortunately I can't actually tell you how I did it because I have no idea how it happened.

I have noticed that my appetite has increased a little recently and I've been trying my best to eat 3 times a day.

I haven't been sticking to my fitness regime much which I'm not proud of but I will get back on it as I want the weight I gain to look healthy.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.