Favourite Music

This isn't something I'd normally do just because I feel like music is a really personal thing but I have 2 favourites which are on two completely opposite sides of the spectrum.

I'll start with my favourite artist at the moment, I stumbled across him by accident but I completely fell in love with his music. Kwabs makes amazing music and I'm drawn to it not only because of it's sound but because of his lyrics. I feel like all his songs are so heartfelt and they really come from the heart. I also love the covers he does because he really changes the song and makes it his own and its almost as if he's telling his own story using someone else's music. I especially love Kwabs' cover of Don't Leave by Backstreet Boys which I'll link below.


My favourite song at the moment is Jesus be the Centre by Israel Houghton and New Breed. This song really helps to motivate me and just helps to make decisions when I'm in need making the right choice. I'll link it below for anyone who wants to listen to it. 


I think music is so sentimental and we all have specific songs that we can relate directly to our lives and sometimes it seems as thought the artist was writing about our lives when they wrote the song.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.