Why To Stay Positive In A Negative Situation | Thoughtful Thursdays

Remaining positive in any negative situation is difficult, even more so when the negative situation includes a friend or family member.
When I say negative, I mean a situation that really pushes your buttons to the extent that you're ready to snap.
In these kinds of situations I try to think of all the good things that person has done for me and most of the time it outweighs the negative so I don't get angry with the person.
On that rare occasion where the negatives outweigh the positives I try to remain calm and collected and once the situation has died down a little, speak to that person and let them know how I feel without being rude and aggravating the situation further.
Most of the time we react to negative situations without actually having time to think about our actions first which is when we later regret some of the things we said or did.
I would definitely say this is the best way to deal with these situations because it saves the awkwardness that tends to naturally tends to form.

In a case where a negative situation occurs with someone you're not too familiar with, it really isn't worth reacting negatively as you never know when your paths could cross again for yours or their benefit and that negative reaction could become an permanent impression of you. 

In short, reacting negatively to a negative situation isn't worth it because you'll more than likely do more damage to yourself than the other person. 

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.