OOTD | Another Sunday, Another Outfit

I'm really not much of a trousers wearer but when I looked out of the window this morning, I just knew I wasn't going to see any sunshine. I wanted to wear something quite simple (I think simple is my style) and effortless but something that still made me look put together.
I didn't do much with my hair as I co-washed it this morning, so I just parted it in the middle and clipped it up.

Outfit:
Trousers - Sainsbury's TU
Top - New Look
Jacket - H&M
Shoes - Office
Earrings - John Lewis

 





Face: 
Foundation - Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk in #11.5
Concealer - MAC Select Cover Up in NC45 & LA Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn
Lipstick - MAC Creme in your Coffee Cup
Lip Liner - Sleek Lip Pencil in Rich Brown


 Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.