OOTD | Summer Sunday

As we are finally getting some real sunshine in the UK I couldn't wait to start wearing my African print pieces as the colours are so vibrant and look beautiful in this weather.
Today I decided to wear this very simple African print dress to church. For some reason I've really been into wearing flats and flatforms lately so I paired the outfit with red open toe flats.
As there is so much colour in the outfit, I went for a very neutral make up look to compliment the outfit with only a tiny bit of gold in my inner tear duct to open up my eyes a little bit and to add a bit of glam.

Unfortunately, I don't have any details for the lady who made this dress as I got it made when I was on holiday in Ghana over Christmas. 
However, if you're in London or you are willing to travel to London, I can give you details of my London seamstress whom I'll be doing a full post on very soon.

For once I've left my natural hair out, I'm not sure how long I'll keep it out but for the meantime I'm loving styling my real hair. 







Outfit:
Dress - Made in Ghana
Shoes - H&M 
Sunglasses - H&M


Face:
Foundation: Estée Lauder Double Wear in Truffle & Lancôme Teint Idole in #510 suede
Concealer: LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn & MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45
Highlighter: Sleek Face Form Kit in Dark
Lipstick: MAC Creme In Your Coffee Cup
Lip liner: Sleek Rich Brown

Photos by Shaquille Ingram 

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle 
x


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.