How I Do My Eyebrows | Make Up Tutorial

DISCLAIMER: I am by no means a make up pro/guru. You do not have to do your eyebrows the same way or use the same products I use. This is how I do my eyebrows and what I think works for me. Please feel free to change and adapt it to what works for you.

Watch how I go from this to this in a few simple steps

 



Products I use:

  • A spoolie/eyebrow brush
  • A brown eye pencil, I either use Sleek Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in Brown or Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil Dark Brown. 
  • 2 concealers, MAC Studio Finish in NW45 and Mac Select Cover Up in NC45
  • Angled brush
With the spoolie or eyebrow brush I brush the my eyebrows in the same direction the hairs grown in. So, I brush the front part of my brow upwards and the rest of my brows downwards. This is just to make sure that all the hairs are going in the same direction.



As you can see I have quite full brows so I don't really fill them in much. I try to focus the pencil on areas that have any gaps and I do this using light, short strokes that mimic what the hairs look like. When doing this, I try to follow the natural shape of my eyebrows as much as possible. It's best to use a pencil that is well sharpened as this gives the most natural finish. I try not to use a heavy hand as I want my brows to look as natural as possible and not as if I've just drawn them on. I try avoid the front portion of my eyebrows to create a gradient effect.


(I tend to reach for my Sleek eyebrow pencil more because it has a creamier consistency than the Rimmel one)
I brush through my brows again to blend out any harsh lines that I may have created when I was filling in my brows.


(The one on the left is the one I've filled in)

I then use the NC45 concealer under my brow to clean up any mistakes and also to highlight under my brow. I then use the NW45 concealer at the top of my brow as its closer to my skintone and it's easier to blend in with my foundation. I also use NW45 at the top of my brow to avoid the halo look that you can sometimes get if you use a concealer that's too light to clean up your brows.


(NC45 Concealer is at the bottom, NW45 Concealer is on the top)


I blend out the concealer using the angle brush and my fingers 

And that's my brows done. I tend to do my eyebrows first because I find its easier to blend out the concealer with my foundation afterwards and reduces how harsh they can look. I would say that if you're eyebrows aren't as full as mine, try to create a shape that is realistic and looks natural as eyebrows frame the face. 

Love, 

Ohemaa Renelle
x

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.