Mini Haul | Make Up

This is a very overdue mini make up haul!
There are a few products in here that I've had for a few months like my Giorgio Armani foundation and my Sleek lip liners (I forgot to include two of them).

You can imagine my excitement when I woke up on Thursday morning to an email from Superdrug saying they are doing 10% off all base products every Thursday in June. I couldn't get out of bed any faster!


My local Superdrug is quite limited but I still managed to pick up a few things and I'll definitely be going to another Superdrug next week to find some more products to add to my growing make up collection.

Products in this haul (and the ones I forgot to add) :

  • Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
  • Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in #11.5
  • Collection Gorgeous Glow Highlighter
  • MAC Lipstick in Film Noir
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Primer 
  • Collection Nail Polish in Milk Caramel
  • Sleek Lip Pencil in Cherry Oak
  • Sleek Lip Pencil in Rich Brown
  • Sleek Lip Pencil in Burgundy


Instead of doing weekly Superdrug hauls, I'll do a collective one at the end of the month to show you everything I have accumulated in the month of June.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.