My Night Time Routine





On days where I haven't been wearing make up, my night time routine is exactly the same as my morning routine. However, when I have been wearing make up, there are a few extra steps I add in.

Firstly, I take off my make up using the Garnier Micellar Water. I use about 3 cotton pads to get my make up off.

I then go in with my Simple face wipes to take off any excess make up that might still be on my face.

After this, I get in the shower and repeat my morning routine.

Once, I've cleansed and toned my skin I don't like to use my moisturiser as I find its a bit too heavy for the night. I'm currently looking for a night moisturiser that isn't too heavy or greasy.

That's everything I do before I get into bed.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.