10 Course Taster Meal at Yamal Alsham





I absolutely LOVE Lebanese food so I was completely estatic when I got the chance to Yamal Alsham for dinner last week!
Yamal Alsham is a Lebenase and Syrian restaurant in Imperial Wharf.
All the staff there are really friendly and helpful and it made the experience all the more delightful.
The food was gorgeous just as I expected. I didn't get a picture of the food altogether but I took individual pictures of the dish.


1. Hummus served with bread & 2. Saletat al mawsam


3. Lentil rice mojadora


4. Moussakaa


5. Okra



6. Lebanese Chef special - Mexican chicken


7. Chicken pastry


8. Spicy potato


9. Falafel


10. Baklawa


Virgin Cocktail (strawberries, raspberries, pineapple & lime)



I can't explain the taste of the food individually but as a whole it was really flavoursome and a real explosion of different seasonings and flavours that complimented each other beautifully.

I'll definitely be going there again!

Love, 

Ohemaa Renelle
x



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.