My Current Fragrance

I'm in love with Zara, I find a lot of my staple pieces from there but I never once thought I would find a perfume that I would love as much as this one.



Vanilla Wood by Zara 



I'm normally quite good at explaining smells but since this perfume's main scent is vanilla (it says so in the title), I don't know how to explain the other scents in this perfume. It just smells delicious.

I thought I'd lost this perfume around Christmas time so I went out and bought another one, but then I ended up finding the one I bought first so now I have 2 bottles of this yummy scent.

The only downside is that the fragrance doesn't last very long so I do find myself reapplying it throughout the day. I can't blame this entirely on the longevity of the product as I do reapply this product pretty much every time I see it.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.