New Purchase | Olivia Burton London

I've been on the hunt for an everyday watch that's minimal and classy but not too expensive for a while now so you can imagine my delight when I was browsing on Asos one night and stumbled across the Olivia Burton brand.



Originally I wanted to get a Daniel Wellington watch because its so chic yet minimal but I decided I wasn't willing to spend that much on a watch that I'm going to be wearing everyday.

I immediately fell in love with the Olivia Burton watches and found it so difficult to pick the one I wanted most.
I ended up going for the one with the black strap as I felt this was the more practical decision and I can wear it with everything.
I'm still tempted to order the tan coloured one as well just because I think it would complement khaki colours beautifully and khaki seems to be growing in my wardrobe.

I love my Michael Kors watch a lot but I don't think it's appropriate for everyday wear which is why I've been so desperate to find a new watch.

I haven't worn it out yet but I'm sure it will be featuring in one of my OOTD's very soon.

Love,

Ohemaa Renelle
x
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Lovin'

Follow

-

Hi, I'm Renelle

Hi, I'm Renelle

About me

Hi, I’m Renelle. I’m a 21 year old beauty, lifestyle and fashion blogger living in England. Join me as I share my experiences, favourites, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more.

Enquiries: renellenjohnson@gmail.com

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.